5.1.13

A Bit of Pink

I dislike pink. "Hate" would be to strong of a word, but lets just say between my love of black and grey there isn't a whole lot of room for fluorescent pink. Nevertheless......


 The sweater is also from J.Crew, and the shoes are New Balance. Just in case you wanted to know.
I received this hot pink puffy vest from J.Crew for christmas and absolutely love it. At first we were acting a bit stand offish towards each other, but me and those fluffy down feathers have bonded over the chilly Texas weather. 
I took this whole "stepping out of the coloring box" thing one step further when I got baby-pink gel nails. I have the worst nails ever, but gel nail polish has been a godsend. And, please don't forget to notice the beautiful cardboard Barbie purse filled with Barbie movies in the first pictures, because its very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment